note to self:
Don’t give up. Keep persevering. God isn’t finished yet but do your part. God will take care of the rest.
As we are approaching the final stretch of January, I believe it’s very important that we take that the time to reflect. The days are passing by and for some of us, it may feel like we are back at square one. It feels like nothing is happening or even working for us. In this blog post, we are going to take a look at a few questions that can help us target the root of our issue. Are you ready to sit and reflect? Alright, let’s go.
1. If you can describe the past three weeks in one word, what would it be?
2. Are you accomplishing your goals? How are you managing your time on a day to day basis?
3. How are you doing? (Physically, Mentally, Emotionally, Spiritually, Financially). All the ally’s your way.
4. Are you planting or being lazy?
5. What is one thing you have learned about yourself since the year started? What are some habits your still struggling with and what are you willing to do, to break these habits?
6. What are some major things you need to take seriously?
7. Are you currently reading any books? If so, feel free to share?
8. Are you saving or spending more?
9. Are you consuming junk or eating fresh and so clean?
10. What can you do for someone this week that will lighten the burden they’re carrying?
Thank you for taking the time to read/reflect with me. I hope that this was helpful. Have an awesome week 😊✨.
Verse To Ponder:
Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. -Philippians 3:13-14