Let the adventures begin! I don’t know about you, but I’m excited to see what 2019 has in stored for me. This is the year of God’s best and outpouring. Yes, it’s the start of the year but it’s never too early for you to jot down all the things you’ll like to do in 2019. In this blog post, I’m going to share with you all some things you can do in 2019. Are you ready? Let’s go!
To do list in 2019 (From Me To You 😊)
1. Save at least $400-$800 before the year ends.
2. Read a book every month
3. Visit a city, country or town that you’ve never been to before
4. Cook 6 cultural dishes
5. Take a dance class
6. Go and watch a show on Broadway
7. Start your business
8. Read your Bible/Grow deeper in your walk with God.
9. Eat at 3-5 restaurants and review them on the restaurants website
10. Drink at least 7 cups of water a day
11. Write for a magazine or newspaper company
12. Get a new job
13. Bake a Cake from scratch.
14. Go to bed earlier than usual
15. Write a letter to a friend or someone you know or don’t really know.
16. Go 3-6 months without social media (YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and etc.)
17. Watch an International film
18. Apply For Masters Program 👩🏿🎓
19. Start your YouTube channel
20. Eat breakfast everyday
21. Go for your annual check-up (Doctor)
22. Spend time with family/friends more often than usual
23. Let go of that friendship/relationship that no longer serves you.
24. Fast/Pray more often
25. Share your testimony with someone
26. Buy a gift for at least 3 people (Small or Big. It’s the thought that really matters)
27. Take time to reflect on your life
28. Journal 📔 (Document The Moment)
29. Lose weight
30. Wake up at 5am for at least a month
32. Cook more than eating out
33. Learn to braid hair/make a wig
34. Be apart of a church (Find community)
35. Apply to that school you always wanted to attend
36. Go on a mission trip
37. Visit at least 2 countries
38. Go to brunch by yourself
39. Fix your bed every morning
40. Support someone’s business whether financially or general support)
41. Pray for your friends
42. Volunteer at a place of interest
43. Watch the sunrise and sunset
44. Join a ministry/organization at church or university
45. Go apple picking
46. Go on a retreat alone or with your church
47. Take time to reach out to your friends and loved ones more often
48. Go to a library and pick up one of your favorite childhood book and read it.
49. Write down how you feel whether in a journal or say it verbally.
50. Make your own milkshake or ice cream
51. Get yourself a massage
52. Conquer your greatest fear. Say No to FEAR.
53. Update your resume
54. Play a sport you’ve never played before
55. Smile and laugh more often 🤗😂
56. Learn to enjoy your own company.
57. Cook a meal for your parents
58. Learn a new skill (photography, dancing, cooking and etc)
59. Visit a museum
60. Learn a new language
61. Save your receipts monthly and see how much you spent. You can do this by getting a plastic bowl and placing your receipt in it.
62. Change your bedsheet more often (If you change your bedsheet once a month, honey child, that’s gotta change)
63. Wash your clothes more often (Don’t wait till the end of the month before you wash your clothes). So your best!
64. Accomplish the goals you have set for yourself.
65. Minimize how much time you spend on social media. Set one or two days aside in the week to go on social media.
66. Take a walk more often (Go to the gym more)
67. Stop procrastinating
68. Go back to school. Apply for scholarships.
69. Ask for help. Be bold. Ask questions!
70. Compliment someone (genuinely)
71. Eat more fruits and vegetables 🥥🍓🥑
72. Sit for 30 minutes at least once or twice in a week and reflect about your life. Write down what you need to work on/release.
73. Take care of yourself ( shower, brush your teeth, pamper yourself from time to time)
74. Clean your room
75. Donate your clothes to a thrift store or a clothing company
76. Don’t be late to meetings! If you are always late, change that habit
77. Honey, use coupons. Don’t be afraid or lazy to use those coupons. Be on a budget
78. Pay for someone’s grocery or meal
79. Run a half marathon
80. Visit an orphanage
81. Ride a bike
82. Invest in yourself
83. Learn to say NO when you don’t want to do something. You can please everyone.
84. Listen to a podcast every week
85. Start a Bible plan on the Holy Bible App
86. Delete unwanted email’s 📧
87. Buy a book
88. Attend an event (Curlfest, AfroPunk and etc.)
89. Create your own website
90. Take classes whether online or in class of something you are interested in learning.
91. Go at least 8 hours without using your phone.
92. Bake a cookie 🍪
93. Start knitting and crocheting
94. Apply to Medical School
95. Go to the movies by yourself or with a friend 🎥 🍿
96. Start paying off your student loans
97. Start your blog 😊🌻
98. Go to the beach 🏖
99. Take more pictures of places, yourself and etc. Create memories.
100. Live. Make Mistakes. Forgive. Love. Be a light unto those you meet 🙏🏿🤗.
There is so much in stored for you but you must choose to pursue your dreams and say No to your bed on many days.
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog post. It took a while to write the list because I had to really think but it was worth it. I could also look back and reflect. Until next time, bloom. Don’t allow anyone to stifle your petals. Be a flower in your own garden 😊✨🌸
PC: Bed (Temi Coker)