Are your petals blooming or withering? What is your foundation?
It’s that time again when we reflect on how the month of November was for all of us. The month of November flew by so fast just like the rest of the months that have passed. Can’t believe that tomorrow is officially December 1st.2018. It’s been one interesting month. I will describe my November as a focused month. It was a time of focusing on God, spending time in the word of God, accomplishing goals and learning so much. This month was also Time With God Challenge. So I wasn’t on any social media handles including YouTube. My month has been phenomenal and mind blowing. I truly believe that it’s important that we take the time to reflect on the goodness of God throughout the month. Through it all, God has been faithful. Through the trials and tribulations, He is still God. I pray that as you take the time to reflect, it will also be a time of refreshing/a time of setting goals that you will like to accomplish before the year ends. It’s never too late to accomplish something as long as you commit your ways unto God and also do your part. It’s one thing to attend conferences, sit behind the pew but until you learn to apply the word of God to your life, you will be like any believer who just accepts Jesus as their personal Savior. We have to be willing to grow as believers. There is so much that God has deposited within us but we have to do our parts as well as pray. Prayer is Key 🔐. Yes, but we have to plant the seed and partnership with God for our dreams to come into fruition. You can’t bear good fruits if you refuse to spend time in the presence of God. It is in his presence where he removes the branches in us that aren’t bringing glory unto Him. We made it to November by the Grace of God, not because of anything that we have done to earn his Grace. Praise the Lord. Thank Him for his faithfulness and His everlasting love. As the month of November is drawing to an end, I will like for us to reflect on a few questions.
Questions of the day:
1. If you can describe the month of November in one word, what would you say?
2. What is something you learned this month that will help you along the journey?
3. What are clinging unto that you need to let go of? (Dead relationships/friendships that you are trying to resurrect)
4. What goals did you have set for yourself in the month of November? Where you able to accomplish your goals? If not, what stopped you and what are you willing to do to accomplish your goals?
5. How would you describe your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual well-being in this month? Did you find yourself worrying a lot?
6. Did you spend time with God? Reading the Bible, interacting with other believers, and etc.
7. Did you drink enough water? Did you eat healthy or were you feeding your body with junk food?
8. Did you take the time to rest or were you constantly on the go?
9. What areas in your life do you need to work on? Do you find yourself comparing yourself to others a lot? Do you find yourself complaining day in and day out? Do you take the time to reach out to your friends and loved ones? What excuses have you been making and what can you do to turn those excuses into priorities?
10. What are looking forward to in the month of December?
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog post. It’s always a pleasure to share what’s on my heart with you all. Cheers to what December holds for all of us. May God’s hands rest upon us and may we draw nearer to our King. Until next time, stay blessed and rooted in Christ 🙏🏿😊