“Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.” -Psalm 100:4
The highest form of praise is the one that overflows with thanksgiving. We can never thank God enough. If we had a thousand tongues, it wouldn’t still be enough to praise the One who is Holy and so Worthy. Today, we have gathered from every tribe and nation to give thanks to God for who He is and all that He has done for us. From generation to generation, God remains the Same. He is God. He changes not. He is seated on throne. He is King over all things. He is above not beneath but He dwells within us. He is Elohim. He is Christ alone. Who can ever compare to the name above all names? The one and only Sovereign King. Wherever you are, take three minutes to just thank God. Thank God for the gift of life, the gift of salvation, breath in your lungs, peace of mind, and so much more. You know what God has done for you. Worship Him! Lay it all down at the altar. Exalt His Holy Name! Crown Him As King, Ruler And Lord Over Your Life.
It’s been ten months of God’s goodness, grace, faithfulness, kindness and love upon our lives. We are alive. We may not have what we want and may not be where we want to be but as along as we have breath, we have it all. We have it (all) because of Christ. In Him, we have glorious riches in His presence. We have because He gave (His Only Son) for our sake. We are whole, righteous, favored, secured and remembered by God. As long as we have breath, may we continually praise God with everything within us. With that in mind, I’ll be sharing some of the worship songs that ministered to me in the month of October.
Praise & Worship Songs
1. Brian & Katie Torwalt: Remember
2. Watoto Children’s Choir: Amen
3. Maverick City Music: You Keep On Getting Better ft. Majesty Rose
4. Edward Rivera : Nothing Else
5. Afy Douglas: Savior
6. Matt Maher: Lord, I Need You
7. Ty Bello : It’s Your Time
8. Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir ft. Shane & Shane: O Taste And See
9. Hillsong : Here I Am To Worship
10. Tasha Cobbs-Leonard : Gracefully Broken
11. Brian Doerkson: Everlasting
12. Keion D. Henderson: The River
13. Elevation Worship : First And Only
14. Chandler Moore: Never Runs Out
15. Hillsong : Unending Love
16. William McDowell: Deep Places
17. Hillsong: I Give You My Heart
18. Kahelo : We Give You Glory Lord
It is the Lord who is worthy of all the praise. No one else is worthy of all the praise. May praise arise from the inside and out of our life. We are instruments for God’s Glory. May our light shine and may we hunger and thirst for more of righteous.
Until next time, stay blessed and rooted in Christ. Jesus loves you 😊.